What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through it's server to provide the users with a tailored experience within the website
We use anonymous session cookies (short-term cookies that disappear when you close your browser) to help you navigate the website and make the most of the features.
Should users wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer’s hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Upon being requested to provide a quotation or appointed to commission, the client acknowledges and agrees that:
- In the course of using this website or registering with it and any services offered via this website, certain information about you will be captured electronically – or otherwise – and transmitted to the Company – or and – to any third parties as set out below or to third parties who host our website or assist us in maintaining this website; and
- You consent to the use, storage, or processing of your personal information by the Company (or any third-party accustomed to carrying out credit checks) for the purposes of carrying out any credit checks, and for the processing of payments in the event that you enter into any financial transaction with the Company
Information we collect from you
- When you visit or register with this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself or your company (name, address, email, other contact details).
- We will use this information to administer our website, applications, client databases and marketing material. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the united kingdom in the data protection act 2018. Further, by providing telephone, fax and email details, you consent to the company contacting you using this method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com
- The information you provide enables us to provide you with quotations for, and the supply of, the services you have requested. It also enables us to contact you where necessary concerning any quotation or the delivery of any service requested
Use of your information
How do we collect information?
The Company collects information in two possible ways:
- When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”) When you sign up for our site, appoint our services or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes or completing registration forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
- When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”) Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
How long do we keep your data for?
The Company will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Use of information includes:
- We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve, and develop our business. We will also use the information to determine the use you are making of the website. In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services
- Further, where you have consented, we may also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, telephone, or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know or to unsubscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your consent to do so, or when required by law
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the United Kingdom and may be accessed by, or given to, our staff and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfill and deliver orders, and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you
- The Company may want to contact you to notify you of news about the Company, changes to the website, new services, or products that we think may interest you. The Company may telephone you to discuss the provision of any service or quotation requested. The Company may use your details and information to communicate to you services which we think may be of interest to you
- In addition, at anytime thereafter, you change your mind and would rather not be contacted by the Company to receive information, please send an email and a short explanation that you no longer wish to receive such information
- In these circumstances, the Company will not contact you again in relation to the information described above in this paragraph
- However, the company will still use your details to send you information in relation to the services we continue to provide to you
The Company will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out any website forms.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to the Company by contacting us via email (email@example.com), Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your email address and possibly your address
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information regarding your profile at any time.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us using (firstname.lastname@example.org)